National Geologic Map Database
Title: Kodiak and adjacent islands, Alaska
Author(s): Capps, S.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 880
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1935
- Publication Date: 1938
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 58° 30' 0" N (58.5000)
- South Latitude: 56° 40' 1" N (56.6670)
- East Longitude: 151° 40' 1" W (-151.6670)
- West Longitude: 154° 40' 1" W (-154.6670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.