National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Kaiyuh Hills, Alaska
Author(s): Mertie, J.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 868-D
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1934
- Publication Date: 1937
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 64° 24' 0" N (64.4000)
- South Latitude: 64° 0' 0" N (64.0000)
- East Longitude: 155° 13' 59" W (-155.2330)
- West Longitude: 158° 30' 0" W (-158.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.