National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral deposits of the Ruby - Kuskokwim region, Alaska
Author(s): Mertie, J.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 864-C
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1933
- Publication Date: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 64° 45' 0" N (64.7500)
- South Latitude: 61° 40' 1" N (61.6670)
- East Longitude: 154° 40' 1" W (-154.6670)
- West Longitude: 158° 19' 59" W (-158.3330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.