National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of Big Horn County and the Crow Indian Reservation, Montana, with special reference to the water, coal, oil, and gas resources
Author(s): Thom, W.T., Jr., Hall, G.M., Wegemann, C.H., and Moulton, G.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 856
- Publication Date: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:190,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 46° 6' 0" N (46.1000)
- South Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- East Longitude: 106° 20' 20" W (-106.3390)
- West Longitude: 108° 43' 59" W (-108.7330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.