National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and mineral resources of the Bellefonte quadrangle, Pennsylvania
Author(s): Butts, Charles, and Moore, E.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 855
- Publication Date: 1936
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- East Longitude: 77° 45' 0" W (-77.7500)
- West Longitude: 78° 0' 0" W (-78.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.