National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Paint Lick quadrangle, east-central, Kentucky [A digital rendition of this product is available]
Author(s): Weir, G.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-800
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 37' 30" N (37.6250)
- South Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- East Longitude: 84° 22' 30" W (-84.3750)
- West Longitude: 84° 30' 0" W (-84.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.