National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: The Moose Pass - Hope district, Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
Author(s): Tuck, Ralph
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 849-I
Larger Work: Investigations in Alaska Railroad belt, 1931
- Publication Date: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 60° 55' 59" N (60.9330)
- South Latitude: 60° 27' 43" N (60.4620)
- East Longitude: 149° 15' 0" W (-149.2500)
- West Longitude: 149° 30' 0" W (-149.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.