National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: The Valdez Creek mining district, Alaska
Author(s): Ross, C.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 849-H
Larger Work: Investigations in Alaska Railroad belt, 1931
- Publication Date: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 63° 13' 48" N (63.2300)
- South Latitude: 63° 7' 59" N (63.1330)
- East Longitude: 147° 4' 59" W (-147.0830)
- West Longitude: 147° 28' 59" W (-147.4830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.