National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Progress of surveys in the Anthracite Ridge district, Alaska
Author(s): Richards, R.W., and Waring, G.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 849-A
Larger Work: Investigations in Alaska Railroad belt, 1931
- Publication Date: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:31,250
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 62° 0' 0" N (62.0000)
- South Latitude: 61° 49' 1" N (61.8170)
- East Longitude: 148° 0' 0" W (-148.0000)
- West Longitude: 148° 15' 0" W (-148.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.