National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance geology of Admiralty Island, Alaska
Author(s): Lathram, E.H., Pomeroy, J.S., Berg, H.C., and Loney, R.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1181-R
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1963
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 58° 25' 16" N (58.4210)
- South Latitude: 57° 0' 0" N (57.0000)
- East Longitude: 133° 45' 0" W (-133.7500)
- West Longitude: 135° 0' 0" W (-135.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.