National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Independence quadrangle, Inyo County, California
Author(s): Ross, D.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1181-O
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1963
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- East Longitude: 118° 0' 0" W (-118.0000)
- West Longitude: 118° 15' 0" W (-118.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.