National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Teton Pass quadrangle, Teton County, Wyoming
Author(s): Schroeder, M.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-793
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 30' 0" N (43.5000)
- South Latitude: 43° 22' 30" N (43.3750)
- East Longitude: 110° 52' 30" W (-110.8750)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.