National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the northern part of the Tenmile Range, Summit County, Colorado
Author(s): Bergendahl, M.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1162-D
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1962
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 35' 10" N (39.5860)
- South Latitude: 39° 25' 30" N (39.4250)
- East Longitude: 106° 3' 36" W (-106.0600)
- West Longitude: 106° 8' 56" W (-106.1490)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.