National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Tintic Junction quadrangle, Tooele, Juab, and Utah Counties, Utah
Author(s): Morris, H.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1142-L
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1961
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 52' 30" N (39.8750)
- East Longitude: 112° 7' 30" W (-112.1250)
- West Longitude: 112° 15' 0" W (-112.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.