National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of Glenwood Springs quadrangle and vicinity, northwestern Colorado
Author(s): Bass, N.W., and Northrop, S.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1142-J
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1961
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:31,680
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 28' 59" N (39.4830)
- East Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- West Longitude: 107° 31' 1" W (-107.5170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.