National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Ewing quadrangle, Kentucky and Virginia
Author(s): Englund, K.J., Smith, H.L., Harris, L.D., and Stephens, J.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1142-B
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1961
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- South Latitude: 36° 37' 30" N (36.6250)
- East Longitude: 83° 22' 30" W (-83.3750)
- West Longitude: 83° 30' 0" W (-83.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.