National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Newcastle area, Weston County, Wyoming
Author(s): Mapel, W.J., and Pillmore, C.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1141-N
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1961
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 0' 0" N (44.0000)
- South Latitude: 43° 45' 0" N (43.7500)
- East Longitude: 104° 6' 50" W (-104.1140)
- West Longitude: 104° 22' 30" W (-104.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.