National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Dodgeville and Mineral Point quadrangles, Wisconsin
Author(s): Allingham, J.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1123-D
Larger Work: Geology of parts of the upper Mississippi Valley zinc-lead district
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 0' 0" N (43.0000)
- South Latitude: 42° 45' 0" N (42.7500)
- East Longitude: 90° 15' 0" W (-90.2500)
- West Longitude: 90° 22' 30" W (-90.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.