National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Littleton quadrangle, Jefferson, Douglas, and Arapahoe Counties, Colorado
Author(s): Scott, G.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1121-L
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1960
- Publication Date: 1962
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 37' 30" N (39.6250)
- South Latitude: 39° 30' 0" N (39.5000)
- East Longitude: 105° 0' 0" W (-105.0000)
- West Longitude: 105° 7' 30" W (-105.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.