National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and petrology of two stocks of layered gabbro in the Fairweather Range, Alaska
Author(s): Rossman, D.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1121-F
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1960
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 58° 42' 14" N (58.7040)
- South Latitude: 58° 20' 53" N (58.3480)
- East Longitude: 136° 49' 59" W (-136.8330)
- West Longitude: 137° 40' 59" W (-137.6830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.