National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Bonner quadrangle, Montana
Author(s): Nelson, W.H., and Dobell, J.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1111-F
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1959
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- South Latitude: 46° 45' 0" N (46.7500)
- East Longitude: 113° 45' 0" W (-113.7500)
- West Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.