National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Craig quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Condon, W.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1108-B
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, 1959-63
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 56° 0' 0" N (56.0000)
- South Latitude: 55° 0' 0" N (55.0000)
- East Longitude: 132° 0' 0" W (-132.0000)
- West Longitude: 134° 30' 0" W (-134.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.