National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and uranium-vanadium deposits of the Monument Valley area, Apache and Navajo Counties, Arizona, with sections on Serpentine and Garnet Ridge and mineralogy and paragenesis of the ore deposit at the Monument No. 2 and Cato Sells mines
Author(s): Witkind, I.J., Thaden, R.E., Malde, H.E., and Johnson, D.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1103
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- East Longitude: 109° 45' 0" W (-109.7500)
- West Longitude: 110° 30' 0" W (-110.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.