National Geologic Map Database
Title: Uranium-bearing coal in the central part of the Great Divide Basin
Author(s): Pipiringos, G.N.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1099-A
Larger Work: Uranium-bearing coal in the Great Divide Basin, Sweetwater County, Wyoming
- Publication Date: 1962
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 15' 54" N (42.2650)
- South Latitude: 41° 34' 41" N (41.5780)
- East Longitude: 107° 58' 1" W (-107.9670)
- West Longitude: 108° 22' 48" W (-108.3800)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.