National Geologic Map Database
Title: Chromite and other mineral deposits in serpentine rocks of the Piedmont Upland, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Delaware
Author(s): Pearre, N.C., and Heyl, A.V.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1082-K
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1958
- Publication Date: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 4' 59" N (40.0830)
- South Latitude: 39° 1' 55" N (39.0320)
- East Longitude: 75° 12' 22" W (-75.2060)
- West Longitude: 77° 18' 43" W (-77.3120)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.