National Geologic Map Database
Title: Manganese deposits in the Drum Mountains, Juab and Millard Counties, Utah
Author(s): Crittenden, M.D., Straczek, J.A., and Roberts, R.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1082-H
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology, 1958
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:12,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 34' 52" N (39.5810)
- South Latitude: 39° 32' 56" N (39.5490)
- East Longitude: 113° 1' 5" W (-113.0180)
- West Longitude: 113° 3' 40" W (-113.0611)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.