National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and coal resources of the Buffalo - Lake DeSmet area, Johnson and Sheridan Counties, Wyoming
Author(s): Mapel, W.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1078
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 36' 0" N (44.6000)
- South Latitude: 44° 15' 14" N (44.2540)
- East Longitude: 106° 25' 41" W (-106.4280)
- West Longitude: 107° 6' 50" W (-107.1140)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.