National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Thomas Range fluorspar district, Juab County, Utah
Author(s): Staatz, M.H., and Osterwald, F.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1069
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:12,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 46' 52" N (39.7810)
- South Latitude: 39° 39' 36" N (39.6600)
- East Longitude: 113° 9' 11" W (-113.1530)
- West Longitude: 113° 15' 0" W (-113.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.