National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and construction-material resources of Pottawatomie County, Kansas
Author(s): Scott, G.R., Foster, F.W., and Crumpton, C.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1060-C
Larger Work: Geology and construction materials of part of northeast Kansas
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 33' 43" N (39.5620)
- South Latitude: 39° 7' 52" N (39.1310)
- East Longitude: 96° 2' 10" W (-96.0360)
- West Longitude: 96° 43' 30" W (-96.7250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.