National Geologic Map Database
Title: Reconnaissance investigation of uranium occurrences in the Saratoga area, Carbon County, Wyoming
Author(s): Stephens, J.G., and Bergin, M.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1046-M
Larger Work: Contributions to the geology of uranium, 1956
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:84,100
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 30' 0" N (41.5000)
- South Latitude: 41° 15' 0" N (41.2500)
- East Longitude: 106° 45' 0" W (-106.7500)
- West Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.