National Geologic Map Database
Title: Marl deposits in the Knik Arm area, Alaska
Author(s): Moxham, R.M., and Eckhart, R.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1039-A
Larger Work: Investigations of construction materials in Alaska
- Publication Date: 1956
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 30' 0" N (61.5000)
- South Latitude: 61° 12' 0" N (61.2000)
- East Longitude: 148° 53' 42" W (-148.8950)
- West Longitude: 150° 0' 0" W (-150.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.