National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Near Islands, Alaska with a section on the surficial geology of the Near Islands [Attu Island, Agattu Island, and Shemya Island]
Author(s): Gates, Olcott, Powers, H.A., Wilcox, R.E., and Schafer, J.P
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1028-U
Larger Work: Investigations of Alaskan volcanoes
- Publication Date: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 53° 1' 1" N (53.0170)
- South Latitude: 52° 19' 59" N (52.3330)
- East Longitude: 174° 9' 50" E (174.1639)
- West Longitude: 172° 25' 1" E (172.4170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.