National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic reconnaissance of Kiska Island, Aleutian Islands, Alaska
Author(s): Coats, R.R., Nelson, W.H., Lewis, R.Q., and Powers, H.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1028-R
Larger Work: Investigations of Alaskan volcanoes
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 52° 0' 0" N (52.0000)
- South Latitude: 51° 49' 59" N (51.8330)
- East Longitude: 177° 44' 28" E (177.7410)
- West Longitude: 177° 11' 13" E (177.1870)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.