National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic reconnaissance of Semisopochnoi Island, western Aleutian Islands, Alaska
Author(s): Coats, R.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1028-O
Larger Work: Investigations of Alaskan volcanoes
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:61,800
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 52° 2' 20" N (52.0390)
- South Latitude: 51° 52' 30" N (51.8750)
- East Longitude: 179° 45' 0" E (179.7500)
- West Longitude: 179° 27' 36" E (179.4600)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.