National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Delarof and westernmost Andreanof Islands, Aleutian Islands, Alaska
Author(s): Fraser, G.D., and Barnett, H.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1028-I
Larger Work: Investigations of Alaskan volcanoes
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 52° 0' 0" N (52.0000)
- South Latitude: 51° 10' 1" N (51.1670)
- East Longitude: 177° 0' 0" W (-177.0000)
- West Longitude: 180° 0' 0" W (-180.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.