National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and petrology of the Pribilof Islands, Alaska
Author(s): Barth, T.F.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1028-F
Larger Work: Investigations of Alaskan volcanoes
- Publication Date: 1956
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 57° 15' 11" N (57.2530)
- South Latitude: 56° 31' 55" N (56.5320)
- East Longitude: 169° 27' 0" W (-169.4500)
- West Longitude: 170° 25' 1" W (-170.4170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.