National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geology of northern Adak Island, Alaska
Author(s): Coats, R.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1028-C
Larger Work: Investigations of Alaskan volcanoes
- Publication Date: 1956
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 52° 0' 0" N (52.0000)
- South Latitude: 51° 47' 38" N (51.7940)
- East Longitude: 176° 33' 0" W (-176.5500)
- West Longitude: 176° 48' 54" W (-176.8150)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.