National Geologic Map Database
Title: Tungsten deposits of the Hyder district, Alaska
Author(s): Byers, F.M., and Sainsbury, C.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1024-F
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, 1954-55
- Publication Date: 1956
- Map Scale: 1:12,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 56° 8' 10" N (56.1360)
- South Latitude: 55° 54' 29" N (55.9080)
- East Longitude: 130° 0' 0" W (-130.0000)
- West Longitude: 130° 24' 43" W (-130.4120)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.