National Geologic Map Database
Title: Radioactivity investigations in the Cache Creek area, Yentna district, Alaska, 1945
Author(s): Robinson, G.D., Wedow, Helmuth, and Lyons, J.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1024-A
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, 1954-55
- Publication Date: 1957
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 62° 34' 0" N (62.5667)
- South Latitude: 62° 26' 52" N (62.4478)
- East Longitude: 150° 52' 40" W (-150.8778)
- West Longitude: 151° 3' 2" W (-151.0506)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.