National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bentonite deposits in marine Cretaceous formations, Hardin district, Montana and Wyoming, with a section on laboratory procedures used for testing bentonites
Author(s): Knechtel, M.M., and Patterson, S.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1023
- Publication Date: 1956
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 48' 25" N (45.8070)
- South Latitude: 45° 2' 31" N (45.0420)
- East Longitude: 107° 19' 30" W (-107.3250)
- West Longitude: 108° 3' 40" W (-108.0610)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.