National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Atomic Energy Commission, Nevada Proving Grounds area, Nevada
Author(s): Johnson, M.S., and Hibbard, D.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1021-K
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1955
- Publication Date: 1957
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 16' 52" N (37.2810)
- South Latitude: 36° 38' 46" N (36.6460)
- East Longitude: 115° 51' 14" W (-115.8540)
- West Longitude: 116° 12' 54" W (-116.2150)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.