National Geologic Map Database
Title: Uranophane at Silver Cliff Mine, Lusk, Wyoming
Author(s): Wilmarth, V.R., and Johnson, D.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1009-A
Larger Work: Contributions to the geology of uranium, 1953-54
- Publication Date: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:960
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 43' 1" N (42.7170)
- South Latitude: 42° 40' 1" N (42.6670)
- East Longitude: 104° 27' 22" W (-104.4560)
- West Longitude: 104° 33' 40" W (-104.5610)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.