National Geologic Map Database
Title: Some lode deposits in the northwestern part of the Boise Basin, Idaho
Author(s): Ross, C.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 846-D
Larger Work: Contributions to economic geology (short papers and preliminary reports) 1933
- Publication Date: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 0' 0" N (44.0000)
- South Latitude: 43° 46' 1" N (43.7670)
- East Longitude: 115° 40' 1" W (-115.6670)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.