National Geologic Map Database
Title: A brief review of the geology of the San Juan region of southwestern Colorado
Author(s): Cross, Whitman, and Larsen, E.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 843
- Publication Date: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 30' 0" N (38.5000)
- South Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- East Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
- West Longitude: 108° 15' 0" W (-108.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse