National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and mineral resources of the Cleveland district, Ohio
Author(s): Cushing, H.P., Leverett, Frank, and Van Horn, F.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 818
- Publication Date: 1931
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 37' 37" N (41.6270)
- South Latitude: 41° 15' 0" N (41.2500)
- East Longitude: 81° 30' 0" W (-81.5000)
- West Longitude: 82° 0' 0" W (-82.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.