National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral investigations in southeastern Alaska [west coast Chichagof Island]
Author(s): Buddington, A.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 773
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1923
- Publication Date: 1925
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 58° 7' 59" N (58.1330)
- South Latitude: 57° 19' 59" N (57.3330)
- East Longitude: 135° 19' 59" W (-135.3330)
- West Longitude: 136° 30' 0" W (-136.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.