National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: The Cold Bay - Chignik region
Author(s): Smith, W.R., and Baker, A.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 755
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1922
- Publication Date: 1924
- Map Scale: 1:745,400
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 58° 10' 1" N (58.1670)
- South Latitude: 56° 10' 1" N (56.1670)
- East Longitude: 155° 0' 0" W (-155.0000)
- West Longitude: 159° 0' 0" W (-159.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.