National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and mineral resources of the region traversed by the Alaska Railroad
Author(s): Capps, S.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 755
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1922
- Publication Date: 1924
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 65° 7' 59" N (65.1330)
- South Latitude: 59° 42' 0" N (59.7000)
- East Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
- West Longitude: 151° 22' 1" W (-151.3670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.