National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and oil resources of a part of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, California
Author(s): Kew, W.S.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 753
- Publication Date: 1924
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 34° 30' 0" N (34.5000)
- South Latitude: 34° 4' 59" N (34.0830)
- East Longitude: 118° 15' 0" W (-118.2500)
- West Longitude: 119° 7' 1" W (-119.1170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.