National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Cold Bay district
Author(s): Capps, S.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 739
Larger Work: Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1921
- Publication Date: 1923
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 57° 49' 59" N (57.8330)
- South Latitude: 57° 19' 59" N (57.3330)
- East Longitude: 155° 19' 59" W (-155.3330)
- West Longitude: 156° 49' 59" W (-156.8330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.